Discover Dublin, Unlock a European Adventure
Dreaming of a European adventure? Imagining the cobblestoned streets of Dublin, the glittering lights of Paris or the romantic canals of Venice? Unlock the unique atmosphere of historic Dublin and a stepping stone to Europe’s bucket-list destinations.
Make your European exploration dream a reality with Aer Lingus, flying with friendly faces and comfort across the Atlantic. As Ireland’s national carrier, Aer Lingus operates direct flights to Dublin from what will soon be 18 city locations across North America, including New York, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Miami and Los Angeles. We don’t stop there though; over the last seventy years, Dublin has become the gateway to Europe, with Aer Lingus flights connecting you on to dozens of European locations. So spend a few days or more exploring the magic of the Emerald Isle and then hop on a quick flight to Europe and explore the sun-dappled streets of Santorini, the ancient walls of Dubrovnik or the charming canals of Amsterdam.
Start your vacation in the sky
With Aer Lingus, our warm welcome starts the moment you step onboard. Famed around the world for authentic Irish hospitality, our experienced cabin crew will take good care of you and your family — be it excited little first-time flyers, digital nomads embracing the globally mobile life or intrepid explorers on their next holiday adventure.
Relax on board with delicious meals, refreshing drinks and your own personal library of movies, TV shows and games. Transatlantic passengers can enjoy a complimentary meal with a full bar and snack service including traditional Irish tea and shortbread — or perhaps even a snifter of whiskey to celebrate the start of your vacation. We’ll carry you in non-stop comfort into Dublin, and safely onwards to your next stop, whether that’s Berlin, Budapest or Bordeaux. And of course, our friendly cabin crew will be glad to give you their own top tips, whether it’s a favourite restaurant or the liveliest pub in Dublin. They’re always excited to help you kick-start your adventure abroad.
Dive into Dublin
We might be biased, but we think Ireland’s capital city is the ideal place to begin your European adventure. A world famous city packed with big attractions, medieval castles, award-winning restaurants and “craic agus ceoil” (fun and music) around every corner. Here’s just a small selection of popular spots across the city:
- The 800-year-old Dublin Castle, the scene of some of Ireland’s most historic political and social events.
- An array of Michelin-starred restaurants such as Chapter One, Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud or Liath — ideal for a leisurely lunch or special dinner.
- Daily and weekly food markets, offering memorable chats and a selection of sweet treats, authentic dishes and one-of-a-kind artisan gifts.
- Grafton Street’s high-end boutiques and luxury department stores, packed with leading global brands and unique Irish designs.
- The Guinness Storehouse, where you can learn about (and sample!) the “black stuff”, Ireland’s most famous export.
- The Jameson Distillery, where the “water of life” has been made (and enjoyed) in the centre of the city since 1780.
- Captivating museums, galleries and visitor centres such as EPIC Irish Emigration Museum, the National Museum of Ireland and the Museum of Literature.
- Croke Park and the Aviva Stadium, where you can catch an exciting game of Irish football, soccer or rugby.
- A trip into the Dublin Mountains, with more than 25 miles of mountain trails, country paths and rural sights to explore.
Take off on your next adventure
It’s never been easier to make that dream trip across the Atlantic, with direct flights leaving every day from our recently expanded selection of North American cities. Even better, our returning U.S. bound passengers have use of the ultimate time-saving service, the U.S. pre-clearance of customs & immigration facility at Dublin airport.
At Aer Lingus, we make the journey part of the vacation, with modern aircraft staffed by a warm and welcoming crew. Whether you’re planning a short visit or an epic trip, let Ireland’s national carrier be your ally as you discover the enduring charm of a European adventure.
Your European adventure starts now! Book great value flights direct from the United States.