Terms & Conditions
The prize (the “Prize”) consists of:
- 2 Return Flights from Dublin to a destination on our shorthaul network
Prize terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. Aer Lingus Limited reserves the right to require proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time.
- The Promoter of the Prize draw is Aer Lingus Limited, Dublin Airport, Co Dublin, Ireland (referred to herein as “Aer Lingus” or the “Promoter”).
- By entering this Prize draw:
- a) You, the entrant, represent and warrant that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, that you are eligible to participate in the Prize draw, and that all of the information provided as part of your entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including data privacy rights) or any applicable laws; and
- b) You, the entrant, agree to be bound by the Promoter’s interpretation of these Terms & Conditions which is final in all matters relating to the Prize draw.
- c) The Promoter is entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify entrants or withdraw the Prize if they become aware of any possible dishonesty or fraud or breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entrants must confirm their entry to the Free Prize Draw by liking the competition post on Twitter and retweeting the tweet announcing the competition.
- Only one valid entry to the competition is permitted per person.
- Entrants can confirm their entry any time from the Opening Date (Thursday 5th October 2023) until the Closing Date (Friday the 6th October 2023).
- The winners of the Prize draw will be chosen at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date (Friday the 6th October 2023).
- There is no cash value or alternative to the Prize which is non-transferable.
- The Prize winners may be required to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. The winners’ full name may be published on various sources at the discretion of Aer Lingus. The winners may be required to supply a photograph for publication and/or take part in further promotional activities related to the Prize draw. By entering, you agree to your information being used for this purpose.
- Employees and contractors of Aer Lingus or its group companies or agents, their representatives and immediate family members are excluded from participating in the competition. For these purposes “immediate family members” include a spouse, partner, child, step- child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
- If an entrant changes their mind after entering the Prize draw and wishes to withdraw their entry they can do so at any time by contacting WHO? You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and your contact details will be removed from the prize draw. Note this means that you will no longer be eligible to participate in the prize draw
- The Promoter requires the name, email and contact number of entrants in order to identify the winner and to distribute the Prize. Entrants should not submit any other personal data other than that requested to be provided. These details will be retained securely only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purpose for which we collected. The information you provide will be used by the Promoter in connection with the Prize draw and to deal with any queries and in accordance with the Aer Lingus Privacy Statement.
- The use of a false name or address will disqualify the entrant from the Free Prize Draw.
- The winners of the Free Prize Draw will be notified by the Promoter via Facebook no later than 7 days after the Closing Date.
- The winners must confirm receipt of notification within one month in order to claim the Prize following which the Promoter will confirm the Prize delivery procedure. Failure to confirm receipt of notification within the stated time will result in disqualification and another winner being selected.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or substitute the Prize with any items of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into in that regard.
- Aer Lingus reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize draw at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss suffered by you in relation to this competition. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoters for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Prize draw and these Terms & Conditions are governed by Irish Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Free Prize Draw and/or these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disclaimer of liability by Aer Lingus under these Terms and Conditions is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is severable and if any such provision is held by any court or other competent authority to be illegal, void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired